Monday, July 5, 2010

before i begin i need to explode a little: MY SISTER IS COMING TO VISIT ON FRIDAY! she will be here for 10 days and will, i hope, have a wonderful time exploring my fair cities. due to the nature of my job, i will only be able to be with her during the weekends, on Wednesday night, and every night for dinner (sad). i've got some wonderful stuff planned though!

today i begin a new group. from rocky mountain colorado, they are loud, funny mountain people. their leader, S, is hilarious. he has been on 7 CSM trips, but this is the first trip for most of his students. they range from 14 - 18 years old and there are two 19-year-old leaders. this is my first group that i've hosted all by my self. it's just me and my group of 13. control-freak that i am, i'm actually excited to be the boss of everyone (suprise!).

today we are going to St. Vincent De Paul's Dining Room and then to Berkley to do an activity called Meet a Need.

Prayers for safety still in oakland.

1 comment:

  1. yay! and shes staying with me the night before she flies out! :)
    I wish i could climb in her suitcase and some too! haha
    i miss you and im most definitely praying for you! much love!

    ReplyDelete