Sunday, May 30, 2010



vulnerability is hard. to roll out of bed every morning in a room filled with 9 just-waking girls, to tip-toe through my face-washing and oatmeal-making alone is safe to me. it's still quiet hours and i don't have to talk.

i am an extrovert. i come up with E on the myers briggs scale. i like to talk and laugh and feed of of a room full of good people energy. i am not vulnerable. i am learning that extroversion doesn't mean having the ability to share my feelings. this week we all told our life stories. we also are all praying for each other and it's exciting to think that through this we might actually get really close. pray for me to be vulnerable.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that's an interesting point, that extroversion does not automatically equal vulnerable. It's not something I would have considered without hearing it...but I get it.

    Sidenote: I recall having a discussion with you on introverted/extroverted people in RSP, while you were cutting my hair. :)

    ReplyDelete